Just a recap from the last 3 week:
I have missed out on a few bits , but most of my plan was executed in a safe manner.
I moved up in Gokyo Valley and stayed about 5-6days there and I crossed Tso La and moved to Khumbu Valley then to "Chukung Valley" and returned.
- 15 days over 4700m, 7 times over 5100m
- 3 pass crossings: Renjo La(5400m), Tso La (5350m), Kongma La (5533m)
- 2 small peaks ( Gokyo Ri, Chukung Ri)
- 20-25kg backpack, poles, 80% of the time walking and running in trainers
- snowed about 4-5 times (no rain)
- crossed 3 glaciers
- extra feature: Cho Oyu Base Camp visit (amazing place)
- additional challenge: viral infection (still recovering)